Saturday, June 14, 2008

List of Punjabi Villages Visited

Hard work pays off.

That's me in the red, hitting for six.

After a week of hard work, we were able to fit a little cricket in. As for my travels over this last week, I thought it would be nice to list the names of all the villages I visited in Punjab in one place. Maybe someone reading this is from one of these villages? Maybe not...


District: Ludhiana
Block: Ludhiana II
Villages:
-Hassanpur
-Bhadowal
-Jhandeh
-Threeke



District: Gurdaspur
Block: Pathankot
Villages:
-Jhanjheli
-Pangoli
-Chhaki

Block: Dhariwal I
Villages:
-Rania
-Santanagar

Block: Pathankot I
Villages:
-Dhangror

Block: Batalla II
Villages:
-Kandial
-Kotlipansingh
-Bhadrepure


District: Amritsar
Block: Amritsar I
Villages:
-Ramapura
-Chitrakhurp
-Mahama

Block: Amritsar VI
Villages:
-Pandori
-Chatiwind

______________________________________________________
www.pratham.org
www.readindia.org
www.prathamusa.org

1 comment:

Brampton Speaks said...

Hi..I am from Hassanpur, Distt. Ludhiana...Good Work